Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Action Jaxson...

Saturday we met at the Arboretum for a little walk down memory lane...Jaxson's mommy and daddy were married under the gazebo (and I married my sweet husband at the Camp House...so I always love going back there for personal reasons too!).

The key to sessions at the Arboretum is to arrive early, walk fast, and avoid the hordes of other photographers at all cost!

On Saturday I am so happy to say that we definitely accomplished our mission, walking out just as no less than ten other families with their various photographers (and piles of equipment) arrived. Bliss!

Jaxson was a doll...super happy, full of big, easy smiles, and even when he was 'done' he was still good for a few more shots.

I love this one, taken at their gazebo...what a difference a few years makes!



The Arboretum is always gorgeous...lush foliage, and this time of year, lots of pumpkins. But for me, the Arboretum is about textures...stones, benches, ironwork, paths, and stairs!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home