Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Still here...

sort of.

The holiday season is definitely on top of us, and we are just swamped with editing, placing orders, packaging, and most of all....holiday cards!

By this I definitely do NOT mean my own (what's that saying about cobbler's children?).

I'm also behind in sharing recent sessions...so forgive me, and hang in there with me...we're almost through the hardest part of the year!

I do, however, want to take a minute to share a very important piece of information. Feel free to share this with anyone you know that is pregnant...it could save a life!

A photographer friend was pregnant earlier in the year (after years of infertility treatments), and on the morning of her scheduled c-section it was discovered that her baby boy, James, had passed just hours before.

It was tragic, in every sense of the word. But James' mommy is working hard to turn his story into one that will help save other babies...by educating mommies about kick counts and how important they are.

Click on the images below to read her story, and feel free to pass the information along.



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my God. I am speechless. My heart goes out to your friend and their family. I can't imagine being that close and yet that far away. Would you mind if I shared your post cards on my blog, I'll give you credit, of course.

5:10 PM, November 15, 2006  
Blogger Weintribe said...

absolutely-she designed the postcards to share...so please do so!

Jen

6:16 PM, November 15, 2006  
Blogger mrsf5 said...

Oh, Jen... this is absolutely heartbreaking. I just can't fathom the pain this family has experienced, and I'll definitely keep them in my thoughts.

There is no sense at all to be found in the death of a child, but I have faith that some good must come from sharing this story with others. Thank you for sharing it with us.

10:23 PM, November 15, 2006  
Blogger Tiffany said...

I didn't realize that this could happen. Thank you so much and will pass it on. I hope his parents are recocering from this heartbreak.

4:38 PM, November 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home