The proof is in the pudding...
or in the picture.
I'm editing a session tonight and keep thinking "This little guy has really grown up since our session last year."
I dug back into my archives and am loving the comparisons from last year to this year.
This is why photography is so important:




This makes me want to grab my camera and my kids and just play tomorrow! Will, you're making me nostalgic!
I'm editing a session tonight and keep thinking "This little guy has really grown up since our session last year."
I dug back into my archives and am loving the comparisons from last year to this year.
This is why photography is so important:




This makes me want to grab my camera and my kids and just play tomorrow! Will, you're making me nostalgic!




2 Comments:
Yikes my post didn't go through! I guess I will have to try again!
I am loving that you are posting everyday this month! I LOVE seeing your work - I am such a fan! Any chance you are coming to Nebraska?
Can't wait to read your next blog... I have been waiting all day!
Wow, I am amazed by what a difference a year makes. The photographs are stunning.
Post a Comment
<< Home