Another day, another donut...
I have the hardest time fighting the munchies when I sit and edit into the wee hours of the morning.
(just thought I'd throw that out there)
Another day of power editing (which I think is sort of like power walking...you swing your arms and push through the pain...only not a lot of arm swinging going on, and the only pain is in my wrist. Oh, and I don't think I burn many calories when I edit....pretty sure about that, actually.).
Finished a few other sessions that have been sitting here, looking pitifully at me, whispering 'edit me, edit me, EDIT ME!"
Okay, geez!
So we finished this session from two-ish weeks ago (I use that term loosely these days)...and I loved how these turned out:



Their mom should be opening her email anytime now, with the link to her slideshow and gallery. I wonder if I'll be able to hear her squeal of joy from here?
(just thought I'd throw that out there)
Another day of power editing (which I think is sort of like power walking...you swing your arms and push through the pain...only not a lot of arm swinging going on, and the only pain is in my wrist. Oh, and I don't think I burn many calories when I edit....pretty sure about that, actually.).
Finished a few other sessions that have been sitting here, looking pitifully at me, whispering 'edit me, edit me, EDIT ME!"
Okay, geez!
So we finished this session from two-ish weeks ago (I use that term loosely these days)...and I loved how these turned out:



Their mom should be opening her email anytime now, with the link to her slideshow and gallery. I wonder if I'll be able to hear her squeal of joy from here?




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home