Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Fighting to keep NaBloPoMo status...

Oh, the stress of posting every day! Does it count that Blogspot wasn't letting me upload earlier tonight? And if a tree falls in the woods and noone's around...

I should just admit that I really had nothing exciting to say and was hoping inspiration would just knock me over the head.

Regardless...I had to post.

We are busy rolling sessions out right and left, and one that I just finished was especially fun. Baby Jensen! He has this rocking red chair (literally...it's a red rocking chair) in his room, and we plopped him in it and opened the door to his balcony to let the natural light just pour in. I love the red background and his big blue eyes:



His cute mom found this great knit hat and scarf...argyle, of course! (the manly version of the cuddly knit pom-pom hat). We wrapped him up the scarf (naked!) and he gave us these great "And just what exactly are you guys doing to me?" looks.


I'm embarassed to even admit that his session took place way more than 2 weeks ago...big thanks go out to his parents for being so understanding as we battle the holiday crush.

Only 17 more sessions to edit before I'm caught up!

****

Dallas Child posted on their blog about our December cover shoot yesterday, and there are some hysterical pics of me at work (yes, in my dining-room-turned-studio/office/ordering space). What's so hysterical you ask?

Well...my shirt was on backwards, and I realized it after everyone left.

It's a good thing I had bare feet, otherwise there is a strong chance that I would have worn two different shoes. Such is my life these days!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer! I love your blog as well! Love the top photo of the baby with the family on the background! Hope you found all 10 people for the cards.
Amanda

8:31 AM, November 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home