What every little girl needs...
a pair of shiny red shoes!

Arden had her one year session on Friday and I just fell in love with those red shoes! What a shock it was to stand inside her front door and hear tiny footsteps...Arden is walking! So many of our baby planners are turning 1...this past year has just flown by!


This time of year brings out the fall colors, the warm sweaters, and the boogie noses. I love this little outtake of Arden's parents tag-teaming her to clean her nose. Priceless!

Arden had her one year session on Friday and I just fell in love with those red shoes! What a shock it was to stand inside her front door and hear tiny footsteps...Arden is walking! So many of our baby planners are turning 1...this past year has just flown by!


This time of year brings out the fall colors, the warm sweaters, and the boogie noses. I love this little outtake of Arden's parents tag-teaming her to clean her nose. Priceless!




1 Comments:
I love those red shoes!!! Just priceless pictures!
Post a Comment
<< Home