Clara and "the dress"
On Monday sweet Clara had her third session as part of her baby plan, and this time we met at her church to photograph her gorgeous, stunning, amazing christening gown.
Not to mention the precious bonnet!

Clara's mommy is working to be ordained as a priest (not easy for a woman-I admire her dedication!), so we incorporated the church into her portraits.

At the end she slipped out of her gown and into something a little more casual (don't you want to just pinch that little button nose?)

(and in the words of her parents..."Isn't she just too 'tam' cute?")
Not to mention the precious bonnet!

Clara's mommy is working to be ordained as a priest (not easy for a woman-I admire her dedication!), so we incorporated the church into her portraits.

At the end she slipped out of her gown and into something a little more casual (don't you want to just pinch that little button nose?)

(and in the words of her parents..."Isn't she just too 'tam' cute?")




3 Comments:
Wow, you're an amazing photographer! I came here via the NaBloPoMo Randomizer, and your work is just beautiful. Thanks for sharing your photos :)
I came here by the Randomizer as well and I'm blown over by your photography. You do such a gorgeous job! So inspirational. I'll be back.
oh my goodness. I LOVE that last one.
Post a Comment
<< Home