Friday, August 11, 2006

Busy day....

unfortunately I can't share any images from today's sessions as they were the September cover shoots for Dallas Child, Fort Worth Child and North Texas Teen magazines. But I can say that I had the best time with all three of our gorgeous boys today!

Also, make sure to keep an eye out for the fall/winter issue of Babydallas as Sugar Photography was lucky enough to shoot that cover as well. We hear that it turned out so well that it is being used for promoting the big baby fair that's coming up. Can't wait to see those!

Congratulations to Audrey, Ellis and Clara-you are our September babes-look for them in the September issue of Dallas Child!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well aren't you just too cool, miss thang! :) I'm sure they are beautiful!

5:57 AM, August 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home