More from the land of adults...
I love workshops! I get to make cool photographer friends and learn new techniques...but most of all, I end up inspired and excited about finding ways to integrate what I learned with the tried-and-true lifestyle images that my clients know and love.
This workshop has been all about light, in all different types of situations. From a smoky bar to an old grain silo to a riverbed...finding the light, using the light, and remembering that it is the light that is most important, NOT the background.
So before I delve back into the land of sweet chubby babies with kissable tummies-here are a few from 'the other side'...where the models stand still and follow directions, but aren't nearly as much fun as the little folk!
This workshop has been all about light, in all different types of situations. From a smoky bar to an old grain silo to a riverbed...finding the light, using the light, and remembering that it is the light that is most important, NOT the background.
So before I delve back into the land of sweet chubby babies with kissable tummies-here are a few from 'the other side'...where the models stand still and follow directions, but aren't nearly as much fun as the little folk!
(click on each to see a detailed view)







1 Comments:
These ROCK!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home