Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Gina Alexander alert!!!

I just submitted images for my very own bag! This is a horn-tooting event because it is *impossible* to coerce my kids to

a) sit together without squishing one another, breathing on one another, or otherwise intrude on the other's 'personal space';

b) neither is crying, rolling their eyes, or squinching their eyes shut and shouting "CHEESE!"; and

c) they are both looking at the camera at the same time

This means it's not only Gina Alexander worthy, but it's also blog-worthy!

I'm having this made as a Nicole Baguette (aka cutest bag on the planet), with tan leather trim

side 1:



side 2:


I think I may have to go ahead and order jewelry, holiday cards, canvases, grandparent gifts, and anything else I can while I'm at it...you have no idea how rare of an event this is! (proof that even though I am a photographer, I am not immune to the challenges of photographing my kids!!!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Love them Jen.

So glad I am not alone in the battle.

8:09 AM, July 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats.....I bet the bag will look fantastic with these on them!

7:13 AM, August 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home