quick rundown...
Holiday Sessions: October 7 is tentatively scheduled as our holiday mini session date. Details to follow in a few days, including package prices and available time slots. These will be filled on a first come/first served basis, and we may schedule a second day in late October or early November if demand is high enough. This is a fantastic way to get those awesome holiday cards ordered and out of the way BEFORE Thanksgiving (what a concept, at least for me!). Our goal this year is to make your holiday easy and stress-free...and this is just the first step!
We'll be debuting our unique holiday card designs soon! If you thought last year's cards were fun, just wait until you see our 2006 collection!
Did you see the news yesterday? Our favorite babies, Allie and Maggie Scott were featured last night in a segment on News 8. Their amazing daddy was a bone marrow donor and allowed the cameras to follow along. I had chills, goosebumps, and tears while watching the segment. You can read the transcript here, and I highly suggest watching the video clip (look on the right side of the screen, under the picture of Jenny and Allie for the link to this clip).
Happy Birthday!!! Tomorrow is the day that Janet and Brad get to meet baby Peanut! I'll be there to document the big event, and will be out of pocket all day as a result. Feel free to leave me a voicemail or email if you need anything!
And because I can't post without including at least ONE picture...
We'll be debuting our unique holiday card designs soon! If you thought last year's cards were fun, just wait until you see our 2006 collection!
Did you see the news yesterday? Our favorite babies, Allie and Maggie Scott were featured last night in a segment on News 8. Their amazing daddy was a bone marrow donor and allowed the cameras to follow along. I had chills, goosebumps, and tears while watching the segment. You can read the transcript here, and I highly suggest watching the video clip (look on the right side of the screen, under the picture of Jenny and Allie for the link to this clip).
Happy Birthday!!! Tomorrow is the day that Janet and Brad get to meet baby Peanut! I'll be there to document the big event, and will be out of pocket all day as a result. Feel free to leave me a voicemail or email if you need anything!
And because I can't post without including at least ONE picture...
oooooh Peanut...There's someone here that can't wait to meet you!





1 Comments:
Henry is loving her already:)
Post a Comment
<< Home