If you've been waiting
for pictures from a previous session...soon! soon! (I swear!)
Those calling about July appointments know that we're taking it easy, and only working with current baby planners or ACPCG and NILMDTS families to a) give us a chance to catch up and b) give us a chance to catch up (ha!).
So while I pull an all-night proof-a-thon, here are a few of the missing sessions from our Fusion park sessions.
Meet Nick...cutie pie that I could have taken home with me (Which I might have done...if I didn't already have a little guy about this same age, and with the SAME personality!)
and not to be outdone...big sister Emma (Amy-you and I pretty much have the same kids...just named Emma and Nick instead of Sam and Ben.)
And, how much did I love this little pair? Kieran and Anneke...sweet, cuddly, and a teeny bit shy. We were buddies by the time we finished (though here they were saying "you want us to get HOW close together? Does this work?"
Finally-Miranda and Peyton... Poor Peyton was having a rough day, and mom and dad worked really hard to get him to laugh. They definitely get an "A" for effort! Also snaps for the cutest matching outfits I've seen in a long time (Note-if you go to Cancun, look for these! They photograph *extremely* well!)

Those calling about July appointments know that we're taking it easy, and only working with current baby planners or ACPCG and NILMDTS families to a) give us a chance to catch up and b) give us a chance to catch up (ha!).
So while I pull an all-night proof-a-thon, here are a few of the missing sessions from our Fusion park sessions.
Meet Nick...cutie pie that I could have taken home with me (Which I might have done...if I didn't already have a little guy about this same age, and with the SAME personality!)
and not to be outdone...big sister Emma (Amy-you and I pretty much have the same kids...just named Emma and Nick instead of Sam and Ben.)
And, how much did I love this little pair? Kieran and Anneke...sweet, cuddly, and a teeny bit shy. We were buddies by the time we finished (though here they were saying "you want us to get HOW close together? Does this work?"
Finally-Miranda and Peyton... Poor Peyton was having a rough day, and mom and dad worked really hard to get him to laugh. They definitely get an "A" for effort! Also snaps for the cutest matching outfits I've seen in a long time (Note-if you go to Cancun, look for these! They photograph *extremely* well!)

I found the greatest site for those wanting help when it comes to designing a picture wall. I am always looking for inspiration and ways to keep products fresh and interesting, and this site does a great job when it comes to figuring out "how the heck do I hang all of these?"
the picture wall company
Enjoy!
Jen
the picture wall company
Enjoy!
Jen







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home