Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The tables are turning...

on us! Tomorrow we are having OUR family pictures taken (look for us at the local donut place and at The West End..we have a few fun places in mind). An Australian photographer that I think is truly gifted, Jinky, is making her US tour over the next two weeks and we are her first stop!

I've been shopping for days, pulling my hair out over what to wear (teal? pink? definitely chocolate!), and I think I may have a better understanding of what goes on the night and morning before a session. She will be here at 8 so I need to get to bed so I can try to look rested, relaxed, and not at all worried about my daughter and her famous "CHEEESE!" face, or my little guy and his ability to make that same scrunchy face his dad makes whenever a camera is around. Oh, and I need to find my spanx (ok girls, if you wear these, you know exactly what I am talking about).

Sadly, I won't be able to finish sweet Audrey's session tonight as planned. Both as a peace offering, and just because her mom is being so incredibly patient, I had to show just one more...this one really speaks to me. Have I mentioned lately how much I love dads?

5 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Jen have fun tomorrow.

Had to go look up what spanx were. ;)

9:19 PM, August 08, 2006  
Blogger Brenda said...

That's beautiful Jen! There's something about Daddy's and their children that makes my heart melt! =)

How exciting about your shoot with Jinky! That is soooo awesome and you better post them when you get them. =)

6:22 AM, August 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh fun! I can't wait to see the pics of YOUR family!

9:48 AM, August 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Testing, testing

11:53 AM, August 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo, your comments are back baby! Anywho, what I have been trying to say for a few hours now is that I hope the session went well and I can't wait to see pics of YOU and your family!

11:54 AM, August 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home