Let's play a game...
20 questions.
Email me anything you've been curious about...shooting techniques, equipment, philosophy on life, what drives me, or even my favorite color.
Feel free to post them as a comment, you can be anonymous if you'd like...and I'll post answers in a day or so.
Email me anything you've been curious about...shooting techniques, equipment, philosophy on life, what drives me, or even my favorite color.
Feel free to post them as a comment, you can be anonymous if you'd like...and I'll post answers in a day or so.




6 Comments:
Jennifer, I've been a self taught professional photographer for about 12 years now... business was booming..... we even made it through 911 unscathed. But now, NOT. Would love to hear advice on how you carved this niche; I have been trying to sell this type of session for about 3 years now with no sucess. Been talking with 3 other photographers as well, and still cant get it... can you tell me some secrets? Im the sole provider for a family of 4, and sure need this income. Thanks for any advice, help ect. I have been reading your blog for a few months now... along with Audrey Woulard, Tara Whitney, ect ect..... everyone seems to get it... but me!
Thank you!!
I'll play.
Without giving away any of your secrets, are there any plug-ins or other tools that you can't live without?
Also, PC or Mac?
Thanks!
Well can I FIRST say how honored I am that you added my blog to your list? Forget getting a novel published, I have arrived! lol Thanks! Too cool.
1. Do you see yourself doing this (photography) for the rest of your career, or would you still like to try something new?
2. Have you totally given up on the plans to move?
3. Did you know when you were younger (adolescence?) that you wanted to get into photography?
4. If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would you go?
5. When are you coming to Austin???
Hmmmm....I'm going to have to seriously think about this one....I've got a ton but don't want to sound like a stalker or something! =)
What qualities must successful photographers (with their own business) possess?
In %, how much more do you feel you have to learn?
What's a dream shoot of yours?
What comes easier for you, the composition or camera settings?
Favorite Starbucks drink?
Who is your hero?
I want to see a dog photograph.
You crack me up. OK - what digital SLR camera/lens would you recommend for an amateur? Which camera(s) do you use? What is your favorite photo-editing software? Do you know anyone who prints custom photo stickers? Do you have any working mom tips for balancing it all?!? You know the reporter in me loves to ask questions! Thanks.
Post a Comment
<< Home