Oh Jen, I saw that a few weeks ago and I was a mess! I cried and cried and not because of his disabilities but because of what an inspiration he is and the love around him!
Did you read the story behind them....it's soooo awesome! =)
Wow is all I'm saying...what all parents aspire to give their kids--hope, dreams, and the means to reach them! What an amazing dad and superstar son. LOVE that you shared this link.
4 Comments:
Oh Jen,
I saw that a few weeks ago and I was a mess! I cried and cried and not because of his disabilities but because of what an inspiration he is and the love around him!
Did you read the story behind them....it's soooo awesome! =)
Amazing.
Had to go read about them after watching that.
I had to read the story behind it too. My kids were very interested and inspired after that as well!
Wow is all I'm saying...what all parents aspire to give their kids--hope, dreams, and the means to reach them! What an amazing dad and superstar son. LOVE that you shared this link.
Jenn Miller
Post a Comment
<< Home