Sam the man!
I'm sorry...I just have to take a minute to let the fact that Sam is now One sink in. *SAM*. The one who's newborn photo I still pull for auction slideshows and consider one of my favorites.

That, and the fact that he shares a name with my daughter makes him a special guy to me. Where did the last 6 months go?
One.
1.
Uno.
Wow.

I think this might be the *perfect* last page for his one year coffee table book:

The last image we took today...'Da Boys: Sam with Daddy and the dog (who was SO well behaved-he put my dog to shame). That is one happy little guy!

That, and the fact that he shares a name with my daughter makes him a special guy to me. Where did the last 6 months go?
One.
1.
Uno.
Wow.

I think this might be the *perfect* last page for his one year coffee table book:

The last image we took today...'Da Boys: Sam with Daddy and the dog (who was SO well behaved-he put my dog to shame). That is one happy little guy!




2 Comments:
Jen,
We love the pictures! Once again, you've done it...I can't stop looking at these pictures and grinning from ear to ear.
Me to what she said!
POP
Post a Comment
<< Home