Monday, October 01, 2007

My sweet life...

I am so in love with these family images that I must share! These are the things that make my life so sweet!

Big thanks to Diana for doing such an outstanding job! XOXO!



******

I usually get a few emails a month from clients looking for birthday ideas for their little ones (since I'm planning two parties at the moment, now's a good time!), I thought I'd share my latest find with all of you too!

In case you didn't know-we're big fans of Heroes for Children! I am so excited about their SuperHeroes Birthday Club, and even more excited that the card designer we're working with for our one-of-a-kind Sugar Cards ALSO designs the cards for Heroes! Not only that, with a little prompting she's opened herself up for business and is currently designing the *cutest* birthday invites, party favors, thank you cards...the works!

If you're looking for something fun, different, and festive for your little one's birthday this year, Peanut Press is the place to go!

You'll see the invites Megan designed for my Sam's party, as well as the bookmarks we'll be giving as her party favor, letting guests know a charitable donation was made in their name. It was SO nice to just let her know the general theme of the party (unicorns, princesses, tea party) and she whipped up the perfect invite! Definitely NOT something I could have found in a store!

(and if you have *any* idea where I can find the wished-for "real pegasus pony unicorn baby"-I'd be forever grateful!

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Thanks for the shout out!

much love

If it wasn't for your prompting and great advice I wouldn't have been able to do it. :)

The family pics turned out so good, your going to have some fun frame shopping. I love the one of you and Sam.

11:33 AM, October 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home