Saturday, September 15, 2007

amazing moment on video...

I saw this today on a blog that I haven't checked in on for a while. As the stepsister of a special needs child (now a 35 year old, but still very special to us) this gave me goosebumps and made me smile.

(a man with Autism is singing the National Anthem, gets the giggles, and the crowd takes over)


5 Comments:

Blogger anniemcq said...

That is just breathtaking. I just started working with autistic kids two weeks ago and their hearts are so strong and true. Can you imagine singing the National Anthem at a baseball field? I can't - he is amazing!

2:18 PM, September 15, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

This had me cry happy tears this morning. I sent it to my little brother in Iraq, to remind him of what a great country this is. Thank you!!!

8:10 AM, September 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is so beautiful; it made me tear up! as a pediatric ot in the area, i work with many wonderful families with children like the special young man in the video. btw, i love your work and often try to use your ideas for the pics i take of my own kids. wish i could afford you, but not possible. your assistant that just left, i work with her sil :)

4:31 PM, September 16, 2007  
Blogger Laurie said...

Tears of course from me, thanks for posting. I am mom to an autistic crowd and the thought that maybe someday others will help Matthew, is adream for now.

4:55 PM, September 20, 2007  
Blogger Laurie said...

Thank you for posting. As a mom of an autistic son, it's my dream that maybe someday if Matthew needs help the world will be right there to sing along with him :)

4:57 PM, September 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home