Care to go for a walk?
Today is a sad day...the third anniversary of Baby Allie's passing. My heart has ached all day for Jenny and Andrew, Allie's precious grandparents, her little sister Maggie (who is such a shining light in their lives), and everyone that has been touched by her.
She was an amazing little girl. One that I dearly wished I'd had the chance to meet.
On Saturday my family will be participating in the Heroes for Children 1K. I encourage you to sign up, join us, and walk for a good cause. We've donated a photography session to be given away at the drawing taking place that morning.
If you can't make it, might I suggest a donation, in Allie's name. I did so today, and it helped to know that through her, other families will receive assistance and the help they so badly need.
Jenny...it's a true honor to call you my friend. I love you! I'll see you Saturday!
ps) In case you click on the link above, ready to register for the walk...I'll be joining you in line on race day. OOPS!
She was an amazing little girl. One that I dearly wished I'd had the chance to meet.
On Saturday my family will be participating in the Heroes for Children 1K. I encourage you to sign up, join us, and walk for a good cause. We've donated a photography session to be given away at the drawing taking place that morning.
If you can't make it, might I suggest a donation, in Allie's name. I did so today, and it helped to know that through her, other families will receive assistance and the help they so badly need.
Jenny...it's a true honor to call you my friend. I love you! I'll see you Saturday!
ps) In case you click on the link above, ready to register for the walk...I'll be joining you in line on race day. OOPS!




2 Comments:
I love you too my sweet friend. Thanks for your kind words about our family and beautiful Allie. We did alright. I think the big cry I had Tuesday night helped relieve some of the tension from today. We made sure "Allie Day" was as fun as possible and spent good cuddle time.
Really looking forward to a big hug from you, Tracey, Amy, Jenn, and Stacy on Saturday! Thank you for being a large part of my support system this week. I'm grateful to have you as my friend!
Lots of love,
Jenny
Oh--be sure to bring the certificate for the session!
I got nothing but love for you!
Post a Comment
<< Home