Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hiccup...

We're launching our new site today...in the meantime, there seems to be someone else's site at our url. Fun! I love it when this stuff happens before my morning cup of Starbucks!

Which means a) I'm not feeling very witty, and b) hope that noone decides "Hey-who IS this Sugar Photography I keep hearing about?" and googles us, only to see this.



Stay tuned...the new site rocks!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kelley said...

Yikes!!! Yellow???? Little rough on the ole eyes early in the morning. Hopefully folks won't think that's you for long.

8:09 AM, August 22, 2007  
Blogger anniemcq said...

I didn't Google you, but I tried to hop over from Minivan and saw the linked site.... That's A LOT of yellow!

Glad to hear it's a glitch - I was a tad confused!

8:25 AM, August 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ironic that the accidental site is a wedding photog given your stance on avoiding weddings at all costs. LOL

9:22 AM, August 22, 2007  
Blogger Matt Nicolosi said...

Ahh... good times with Blu.

I feel your pain... this happened with my site a few months ago. Actually I didn't even no a problem had occurred until I had people calling me saying, "Umm.. when did you start doing pet photography in Sacramento?" What the??? I actually ended up talking to the guy who the site belonged to for about 20 minutes. Great guy. We laughed (he more than I since he was after all getting twice the web traffic), shared photography stories and talked about web 'hiccups'.

Best wishes on the new e-digs. I'm sure it will be fantastic. In the meantime, maybe you should ask the folks over at Fede for a finder's fee.

10:03 AM, August 22, 2007  
Blogger Stephanie said...

lovely, lovely new site. very fun to look at and once again, I've stayed up way past my bedtime to stalk your (and other's) blogs!!!!. Stop taking such beautiful pictures!!!!

7:43 PM, August 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home