Saturday, August 18, 2007

For all the parents out there...

My sister is trying to cheer me up (we have a really sick dog who will probably not make it) :(

This is a scream-Thanks little sis!



and this! I am *rolling*

3 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Those are HILARIOUS!! Does he have these recorded.... he should totally make a cd to sell... I'd buy it! I'm going to put this on my blog... my readers will LOVE this. He's so talented! I'm serious, though.... I'd love to know if he has any recordings for sale!

Nicole Barczak
www.nbarczak.typepad.com
www.nbarczak.typepad.com/photography

7:59 PM, August 19, 2007  
Blogger Nicole said...

ok, wait, I'm a dork... I was thinking this was a family member maybe? But now that I re-read your post... I am thinking that maybe your sis just found these videos on YouTube LOL! (Oops... dork alert over here!!)

8:01 PM, August 19, 2007  
Blogger Matt Nicolosi said...

Okay, this is golden, Jen. Hope you don't mind if I purloin the YouTube links and post on my blog (giving you full credit of course)... this is too good not to share with all the moms & dads out there.

11:22 PM, August 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home