Tuesday, August 07, 2007

For those of you in Louisiana...

that I hear are waiting anxiously for new pictures of this little man:



Isn't Miguel growing up to be an absolute doll? We had such fun today playing in his room and enjoying all his new tricks and big, happy smiles.

I always have such a unique bond with the babies whose births I have been asked to photograph, and Miguel is part of that very special group.

Now, you need to help Mom (and I need help too) with this one. Color, or black and white?

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh... the things you ask of us blog fans are never easy... Um. I'm going to have to go with black and white. What a cutie!

7:10 PM, August 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is so adorable! I like the color one!

8:43 PM, August 07, 2007  
Blogger Karen said...

I like the color one! He is getting so big and just beautiful!

Karen

9:17 PM, August 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not only were the folks in Louisiana waiting for the sample pics, but Dad (me) in Phoenix on business was patiently waiting for a link, too. They're simply beautiful photographs.
As for color v. B/W and knowing my vote doesn't go far when compared to the opinion of my 'boss' (See? I know my place.), I'd have to say I like the B/W just a tad better. (The color is still absolutely stunning!)

5:59 AM, August 08, 2007  
Blogger Michelle said...

Aww, they are beautiful! As for the last one, I like it in color best!

6:53 AM, August 08, 2007  
Blogger Christy M. said...

Love the color one!! Love all of them!

10:16 AM, August 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gonna have to go with black and white!
-Palmgirl

10:30 AM, August 08, 2007  
Blogger kim said...

COLOR!

11:38 AM, August 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the color best, but I know how hard it is to choose (boy, do I know!) Adorable little boy!

11:51 AM, August 08, 2007  
Blogger Shannon A. and Shannon D. said...

Colour!

1:43 PM, August 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like color!

5:50 PM, August 08, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Such stunning pictures. I like the color one the best- because it intensifies the contrast of his eyes. And I really, really like the color blue.

9:05 PM, August 08, 2007  
Blogger anniemcq said...

I think the color, especially the subtlety of it, is perfection. It catches the pink in his cheeks and makes him look absolutely edible.

7:38 AM, August 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Normally a b/w gals...I LOVE the color pic!

7:48 PM, August 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

color...color...color of course!!!!!

10:42 AM, August 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home