Miguel
Yesterday I had the great pleasure of attending the birth and celebrated arrival of baby Miguel. After an induction that lasted all day (and I'm sure felt longer to his Mommy) he arrived at 9:21 last night.
I must say, he is the most alert and intent newborn that I've ever seen. He had this expression from the time he was born until I left.

Mommy, Daddy and Miguel are all doing wonderfully and getting to know one another (and are trying to convince baby Miguel that the world is not such a serious place.)

Congratulations!
Don't forget to grab your February issue of Dallas Child and Fort Worth Child, as inside is an essay entitled "Portrait of a Modern Birth". Two families shared their most intimate moments in order to portray two very different, yet modern, approaches to birth. Many thanks to Greta and Joseph's parents for allowing me to be there as they welcomed their precious new babies into the world!
I must say, he is the most alert and intent newborn that I've ever seen. He had this expression from the time he was born until I left.

Mommy, Daddy and Miguel are all doing wonderfully and getting to know one another (and are trying to convince baby Miguel that the world is not such a serious place.)

Congratulations!
Don't forget to grab your February issue of Dallas Child and Fort Worth Child, as inside is an essay entitled "Portrait of a Modern Birth". Two families shared their most intimate moments in order to portray two very different, yet modern, approaches to birth. Many thanks to Greta and Joseph's parents for allowing me to be there as they welcomed their precious new babies into the world!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home