1+1=1

Luke and Lauren turned One today, and along with their big brother Bruce and all of their family they celebrated in the very best of ways...with presents, balloons, and musical entertainment!

What tastes better than a birthday cupcake? A present, of course! I'm feeling indecisive again today...color, or black and white?





5 Comments:
I LOVE your B/Ws and the close up is gorgeous so I vote for the B/W - btw do you ever share your BW conversion techniques??
The first two pictures are awesome (ok, I mean, they all are). I think I like the third one in black and white.
I'm with angela... do you ever share your BW conversion?
Nicole
www.nbarczak.typepad.com/photography
Nicole and Angela and others that email and ask for my conversions...
No, I do not share them. It took me quite some time to get these just the way I want them to look, and it is such a personal thing to me. Conversions should always be your own. Actions that you buy are such a great way to start, but tweak them, make them your own...put your stamp on your work!
Play with your curves, your levels, your contrast...find what appeals to you and make your conversions consistent.
And thanks-I LOVE my conversions...almost had a heart attack when my new camera's contrast was too much for my usual conversion method, and I had to go back and tweak it a bit.
(I like the black and white one the best too) :)
Jen
i like the b&w best, her eyes are amazing!
I too am loving the b&w - your conversion rocks!! TFS
Post a Comment
<< Home