Monday, December 18, 2006

Care to be quoted?

Dallas Child is looking for a few quotable mommies for an upcoming article. Interested? The email I received is asking for outspoken mommies. Surely there aren't any wallflowers out there? Of all my mommy clients I'm hoping a few will submit their thoughts!

I'm working on an article for the Feb issue about older versus younger moms: is there a rivalry there? What are the main causes? How can it be overcome, etc? It was suggested that I contact you to see if you had any Dallas-Fort Worth area mommy friends (preferably outspoken ones, as many moms seem to down play the fact that this exists) that might be willing to answer a few questions via e-mail on the subject?

As a 30 year old Mommy...and I young? Old? Middle of the pack? This makes me wonder where I fall.

But I digress. Send Tessa an email senior.editor@dallaschild.com and give her an earful!

Jen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home