Monday, July 23, 2007

Who's in the mood to SHOP?

Our Holiday Mini Sessions are just around the corner, and it's time to start thinking of your wardrobe folks!

We'll be posting the dates and all the details soon, but in the meantime...

Strasburg Children called today to let me know (yes, I'm a dork and on their phone list)-they have a big sale this week with clothing going for 20%, 30% and even 50% off! I'm not a huge fan of the all-white look for portraits, or those flippy collars that like to swallow your child's head.

BUT-this is always a stress-free place to find clothing for that next portrait session! And I figured I couldn't keep this secret to myself. So go! Have fun! Avoid head-eating-collars!

Where do I like for families to shop? When you call to book a session, Mindy will walk you through your session and the look you're going for. She is the queen of styling kids, and I guarantee she can help you find the perfect clothing for your little ones!

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt Nicolosi said...

I'm jealous, Jen. I need a Mindy. Heck, I simply need a woman's organizational skills and perspective, period. I'm just happy if the kids show up with ANY clothes, let alone matching, stylish ones that won't cut their heads off. [grin]

You're stuff continues to look amazing. Keep up the great work!

11:49 PM, July 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home