Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Be proud...I didn't drive off the road when I saw this today (though I did exit, u-turn, and go by it once more to get a picture. My starving, tired, not-so-patient children were thrilled with me.

It was worth it!

(click to see it larger)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEYOND COOL!!

Stacy

7:09 PM, June 20, 2007  
Blogger Kelley said...

Hoorah You!!!!
She's beautiful and so is the billboard!

8:06 PM, June 20, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great! Is that the biggest picture you've ever had shown? I guess you're really making it BIG!

Congrats (and I'm so glad it had a sweet story to go with it)

Kez

4:59 AM, June 21, 2007  
Blogger Mare~Marmalade said...

YAY YOU!! Deservedly so!

Marm

9:40 AM, June 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That must be a great feeling seeing one of your photos larger than life!

12:28 PM, June 21, 2007  
Blogger 2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Wow-first time here, and that is amazing!

7:42 PM, June 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home