Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Team Weintraub

I do take pictures of children for a living you know.

Though, if you ask *my* children, it's torture. Pure, unadulterated torture that is only equaled by your older sister stealing the last popsicle and enjoying it in front of you. (FYI-I was the older sister, so I'm only taking a stab at the other side).

Poor Ben. All he wanted was to wake up from his nap and enjoy life as an almost-three-year-old.

Instead, he got Camera-Mommy...determined to take a picture of that crib before it becomes a big boy bed. Emotions be damned. Sometimes you just gotta take one for the team!







(Can't you just hear him in 30 years, talking to his therapist?)

Stay tuned...tomorrow I'm attempting to get my two in front of the camera so I have something gorgeous to decorate our home with.

Don't be surprised if you see monkeys flying down the street! I might just get lucky...stranger things have happened!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelley said...

Why WHY do our kids hate having their picture made. My kids are the same way. My 16 year old actually said the other day when I was taking his 16 year portrait, "Could you get a new career?"
I lots of lovely pictures of other people's kids and ones of my own with them looking irked!
Be blessed. I love the pictures.

8:54 AM, June 06, 2007  
Blogger Stephanie said...

LOVE them! This is my son, too... although he is only about to be two. LOVE Ben's cry - although it looks a little dramatic (aren't they all!!!).

7:05 PM, June 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these and they tell a fun story that he'll laugh about in 15 years. :) My little one is the same way - she's seen way too much of me with my camera. I'm lucky to even catch a glance these days. Oh, and you can count me as your 11th reader...just love your work! :) TFS

7:08 PM, June 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home