Sugar, behind the scenes...
Okay, so it's not really the expose you were hoping for.
My night, so far, has consisted of watching the clock click past 8 and wishing that I was watching the premiere of one of my favorite new shows (to be followed by another favorite in a few days-can't wait!). I'm working hard on a few albums that were promised long, long ago (in a faraway time, when I had a functional office and children that weren't home on summer vacation).
As I'm fussing with these (because they must be perfect-I am such a perfectionist with this stuff), I came across a fun behind-the-scenes shot I took while doing the spa sessions. I was waiting for this little guy to give it up and LOOK. AT. ME., and in the process, snapped one of myself, sitting patiently - shirt untucked and feet bare.
Just waiting.

It was so worth the wait!
My night, so far, has consisted of watching the clock click past 8 and wishing that I was watching the premiere of one of my favorite new shows (to be followed by another favorite in a few days-can't wait!). I'm working hard on a few albums that were promised long, long ago (in a faraway time, when I had a functional office and children that weren't home on summer vacation).
As I'm fussing with these (because they must be perfect-I am such a perfectionist with this stuff), I came across a fun behind-the-scenes shot I took while doing the spa sessions. I was waiting for this little guy to give it up and LOOK. AT. ME., and in the process, snapped one of myself, sitting patiently - shirt untucked and feet bare.
Just waiting.

It was so worth the wait!




4 Comments:
ok. Now I have to admit I am a lurker of your blog :). Great SP of sorts--- who knows what I would look like in action... I wanted to say I also am a HUGE fan of that show (last nights) My DH & I got addicted last season--go figure :) --- great smile on that cutie BTW :)
janice
Yep! Worth it.
Thanks for posting Jodi as your logo girl. Through your link I got her to do my new business logo.
Enjoying your work.
We have a lot in common!
I am new to your blog, but I see you were voted top photographer by Dallas Child. My family and I live near Dallas. Your work is just beautiful. I am trying to find how to message you to see how I set up a session or if I even can! I thought I would just leave a comment since I cannot seem to find a way to message you privately.
I would love to hear if you are taking any new clients right now...again, LOVE the work! You can email me through google...my link should work.
Hmm, i am having trouble getting my comments to post, so i apologize if this shows up twice!
I live in the Dallas area and would like to see if I could set up a session. Your work is beautiful. I could not find a way to message you privately. Please let me know if you are taking new clients at the moment.
Thanks!
Post a Comment
<< Home