Friday, June 22, 2007

Want to meet a cute family?

Along with a new website (set to debut in July), the introduction of a few new faces around Sugar (more on that later), and a few sweet additions to our pricelist...we also have a new way of showcasing our wonderful families!

Showing a sneak peek immediately after a session is great. But I can't tell you the number of times I wished I could post images AFTER the processing is finished. A few hidden gems usually come to light, but I needed a way to segue them into the blog.

So now...as families see their slideshow, we'll be asking them a few fun and quirky questions...to help you meet these wonderful personalities that I am asked to capture every day (and the Moms and Dads behind them as well).

Here are Sarah, Pete and Isaac. Enjoy!

1. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends?


Family movie night! On either Friday or Saturday, we cook dinner together, eat in the living room, snuggle up and watch a movie all together.

2. If you (and Pete and Isaac) could hop in the car tomorrow and drive somewhere on vacation-where would you go?

I'd love to take my family to Austin one weekend, hit the swimming holes, watch the bats, and drink a beer on a patio somewhere.

3. What is your favorite memory of Isaac, up to this point?

That's a hard one to narrow down. Lots of moments. Learning to talk is a favorite. When he was little he loved to read "Going on a Bear Hunt" and during the part where the family tip-toes into the cave, Isaac would join in and whisper: "tee-toe, tee-toe" with lots of anticipation.

4. What makes Isaac laugh?

Singing silly songs (especially if they contain "potty talk").

5. What makes you laugh?

Both Pete and Isaac's laughs. Watch out if they're laughing together!

6. What makes Pete laugh, roll his eyes, shake his head, and realize that "this" is why he loves you?

I bump into things constantly. I also frequently trip, lose a shoe, and/or fall. Bouncing off a door jam tends to get the eye roll.

7. If you were stranded on a desert island with a 4.5 year old, what one item could you not live without (minus food, water, clothes)?

Ask Isaac and he'll tell you Lighting McQueen. Ask Pete and he'll tell you a baseball. Ask me and I'll tell you pie.

Last one...What is your favorite image from this session and why.

This one. It's silly and sweet and romantic and family all in one image. it's us!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Berry said...

I love the last pic where Isaac is covering his mouth while his parents share a kiss. I love it !

6:51 PM, June 22, 2007  
Blogger Kelley said...

Amazing images. Wow. Blew me away.

10:29 AM, June 23, 2007  
Blogger anniemcq said...

What great shots, and I love the question idea. Beautiful stuff!

9:15 AM, June 24, 2007  
Blogger Nikki said...

Jennifer,

I came over to your site from Minivan Mom's blog (I went to college with Tracey). Your pics are really amazing. I have but one question -- if I have a child (and baby Jack makes me want to do that right this minute) -- what will it take to have you come to New York City and capture the heart of my family? Wow. I am very impressed.

Nikki

1:38 PM, June 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home