Sugar can be hazardous to your health...
I'm a little behind in posting recent sessions-bear with me, I'll catch up before Saturday (I promise!)...but thought you'd get a kick out of this family.
Anna and Louis's mom was here the other day for her ordering session, and answered a few of our fun questions for their blog feature:
Who is your hero? My daughter's birthmother, for making the choice that allowed us to have this precious, perfect child in our lives forever and complete our family.

What is the last movie you watched? Scoop
If you could go anywhere for vacation, where would you go? Tahiti! Or back to Vietnam, where our daughter was born, to explore more of the gorgeous country.

My favorite kind of day goes like this: Kids sleep past 7:30, then wonderful husband gets up with them and lets me sleep in...we hang out, play, be silly and meet up with friends for dinner. oooh, maybe also a massage for me thrown in there somewhere.

What is your favorite image from this session, and why? It is very, very hard to choose because we truly loved every single one, but I think one of my favorites is where Louis is holding Anna's hand and she is spinning around - Jen took it in a long, horizontal shot. I love it because they look happy and it really illustrates the sweet relationship they have. Louis is such a doting, loving big brother and Anna adores him. And they have a blast together!

And for the rest of the story-After her ordering session Debbie and I sent Louis and Anna's Mom out the door and on her way, invoice in hand and a happy gleam in her eye. We had helped narrow her selections down, put together a few galleries, decorated her walls, and she was excited about seeing the final product in her home.
And then I received this email that same night:
Jen,
There are so many words yet so few, but thank you thank you thank you for all of our wonderful pictures!!! I was really overwhelmed and kind of speechless, so thank you so much. We are beyond excited! I have always admired your work, but it is pretty freakin unbelievable to get to have so many beautiful pictures of my own children.
I was so excited that I caused a four car pile up on the way home. Yep. Trying to multi-task with the kids in the car - we all do it, hate it when you get caught though. I hit someone...who hit someone...who hit someone. Everybody is ok (except my car) which is the most important thing.
We spoke today and there was an additional accident after the one she caused, when one of the dazed drivers wandered across the road, trying to catch his visa papers that were blowing in the wind (he was from Spain on a work Visa). That caused two more cars to collide.
I don't know whether to laugh or feel guilty, and can honestly say that I am quite flattered...and also a little mortified...all at the same time.
Thankfully, everyone was okay...except for their car. But the report from the home front is that Dad is so excited about the pictures that even HE doesn't care.
Louis, Anna, Mom and Dad-Love you guys! DRIVE SAFE!!!
Anna and Louis's mom was here the other day for her ordering session, and answered a few of our fun questions for their blog feature:
Who is your hero? My daughter's birthmother, for making the choice that allowed us to have this precious, perfect child in our lives forever and complete our family.

What is the last movie you watched? Scoop
If you could go anywhere for vacation, where would you go? Tahiti! Or back to Vietnam, where our daughter was born, to explore more of the gorgeous country.

My favorite kind of day goes like this: Kids sleep past 7:30, then wonderful husband gets up with them and lets me sleep in...we hang out, play, be silly and meet up with friends for dinner. oooh, maybe also a massage for me thrown in there somewhere.

What is your favorite image from this session, and why? It is very, very hard to choose because we truly loved every single one, but I think one of my favorites is where Louis is holding Anna's hand and she is spinning around - Jen took it in a long, horizontal shot. I love it because they look happy and it really illustrates the sweet relationship they have. Louis is such a doting, loving big brother and Anna adores him. And they have a blast together!

And for the rest of the story-After her ordering session Debbie and I sent Louis and Anna's Mom out the door and on her way, invoice in hand and a happy gleam in her eye. We had helped narrow her selections down, put together a few galleries, decorated her walls, and she was excited about seeing the final product in her home.
And then I received this email that same night:
Jen,
There are so many words yet so few, but thank you thank you thank you for all of our wonderful pictures!!! I was really overwhelmed and kind of speechless, so thank you so much. We are beyond excited! I have always admired your work, but it is pretty freakin unbelievable to get to have so many beautiful pictures of my own children.
I was so excited that I caused a four car pile up on the way home. Yep. Trying to multi-task with the kids in the car - we all do it, hate it when you get caught though. I hit someone...who hit someone...who hit someone. Everybody is ok (except my car) which is the most important thing.
We spoke today and there was an additional accident after the one she caused, when one of the dazed drivers wandered across the road, trying to catch his visa papers that were blowing in the wind (he was from Spain on a work Visa). That caused two more cars to collide.
I don't know whether to laugh or feel guilty, and can honestly say that I am quite flattered...and also a little mortified...all at the same time.
Thankfully, everyone was okay...except for their car. But the report from the home front is that Dad is so excited about the pictures that even HE doesn't care.
Louis, Anna, Mom and Dad-Love you guys! DRIVE SAFE!!!




4 Comments:
A true testament to your talent! You're like one of those commercials where the blonde with the long flowing hair prances down the sidewalk and the car veers off and hits a fire hydrant...only in photography. (Not that you're not gorgeous!)
That first image on this posting is absolutely breath taking.
Great work.
That Jen, is exactly what I meant about longing to be around people with that much passion. What I would do to have a friend who can cause car accidents with her talent! LOL ;-)
Way to go! Beautiful pictures.
Such beautiful pictures! I am glad everyone is ok, and because they are I can laugh a little.
You do amazing work.
Post a Comment
<< Home