Gabriella's all grown up!
Baby planners are graduating left and right, and with that last session comes either the announcement of "We'll be seeing you again soon...we're pregnant!" or "We need to get pregnant so we can see you again soon!".
Gabriella falls under the former, and her little brother or sister will be here in just a few months. I was lucky enough to photograph her Mommy's belly pictures back before we knew Gabriella was going to be a Gabriella. Then her newborn, six months, nine months, and now her year old photos have passed us by. Where does the time go?
We had a ball at the park today, and Miss Gabriella was (as always) adorable and perfectly coordinated, right down to her diaper covers and her bows!
These eyelashes *kill* me!

I wish I could take credit for getting her to laugh like this...

but the credit goes to her Daddy, who is quite the cartwheeling dervish! (I had to turn and snap this when he wasn't looking-LOL)

Her brown eyes are just stunning. I'm going to miss her (*sniffle*).

This is one family that won't be back for round 2...they are now in Corpus Christi. If you know of anyone in that area with a similar style of photography-please let me know! I want to make sure this gorgeous, fun family ends up in good hands.
Gabriella falls under the former, and her little brother or sister will be here in just a few months. I was lucky enough to photograph her Mommy's belly pictures back before we knew Gabriella was going to be a Gabriella. Then her newborn, six months, nine months, and now her year old photos have passed us by. Where does the time go?
We had a ball at the park today, and Miss Gabriella was (as always) adorable and perfectly coordinated, right down to her diaper covers and her bows!
These eyelashes *kill* me!

I wish I could take credit for getting her to laugh like this...

but the credit goes to her Daddy, who is quite the cartwheeling dervish! (I had to turn and snap this when he wasn't looking-LOL)

Her brown eyes are just stunning. I'm going to miss her (*sniffle*).

This is one family that won't be back for round 2...they are now in Corpus Christi. If you know of anyone in that area with a similar style of photography-please let me know! I want to make sure this gorgeous, fun family ends up in good hands.




1 Comments:
Gonna seem like a dumb question, but how do you get your posted images to look so good. When I size my down to put on my photoblog they don't make the transition well. Do you mind sharing what the details are on the sizing of your images?
No mascara can compete with those lashes!
Post a Comment
<< Home