Thursday, August 09, 2007

Session Favorites with Juliette

I'm behind in doing these (what else is new, eh?)-but wanted to share a few of the fun answers I got from Juliette's mommy. We'll look past the fact that she sent these, oh, in MID-JULY!



1.) What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Hmmm...favorite flavor of ice cream - I'll eat ANY kind of ice cream, but I've been loving (which means eating out of the carton with a spoon before bed) Century Sundae by Blue Bell.

2.) What is one of the most important things you have learned in the past year.
Man, ice cream was so much easier. In the first year of my first child, and you want me to hone in on ONE thing I've learned - mostly I've learned that my capacity to love is beyond what I could have ever believed. No one can explain that feeling until they've felt it.

3.) Do you have any hidden talents?
Well, it's hidden because I've let it fall to the wayside. I've danced all my life. I just took my first class again last week since Juliet was born, and wow, it's not like riding a bike!

4.) What is your favorite image from this session, and why?

That is really tough! There are 3 that are so close for so many different reasons, but if I have to, I'll go with 52.

How can you not love the family picture?! We are looking at her adoringly, while she is smiling like a perfect angel. What a perfect snapshot in time! I bet I'll be looking at that picture a lot when she is a teenager ; ) Remember the days......

A funny side note, you probably get the mom's perspective most of the time - Kirk's favorite picture of them all is 50.

He likes that it just looks like you caught a moment. It's like you're peeking into our real life (whereas I like the perfect peachy life in 52).

1 Comments:

Blogger jhu said...

sincerely, i bet you couldn't imagine how much i adore your shooting skills. It's just that nice and full of warmth. Great job. :)

7:17 AM, August 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home