Thursday, August 23, 2007

MIA

I'm catching an early flight tomorrow with my husband by my side. Don't know where. Found out about the trip just a few days ago (which thankfully gave me enough time to crank out a few slideshows before disappearing for a few days...though I *still* didn't get it all done! Will I ever? That's a question only a fortune cookie can answer). Yes, it's a hard knock life.

Mindy and Debbie are here, holding down the fort while I do my best to enjoy my time away from the kids, the computer, and the Dallas heat. It'll be tough...but I'll do my best. ;)

And a huge public thank you goes out to these ladies for helping the hubster pull this off! And for covering for me while I'm gone. And for the reminder that photography is not a matter of life and death..."have fun! enjoy!".

I will!

If you need *anything*-contact the girls!

For information packets, to schedule a session, or for help with styling for your session-Talk to Mindy (mindy@sugar-photography.com)

For ordering appointments, questions about prints, etc-Debbie is your gal! (debbie@sugar-photography.com)

For those waiting for coffee table books (Clara, Dante/Savana/Rio! I see your mommy and daddy reading this!)-I WILL get these finished next week.

Also-for those missing their ordering galleries. You have not been forgotten. We'll clear this up asapnw! (asap-next week)

Because...did I mention it yet? SCHOOL STARTS WEDNESDAY!!!

On that note...I'm off to pack (hey, it's only midnight and my alarm is set for 5...who needs sleep, right?) and dream of reading a book. on the airplane. (I vaguely remember those days...).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home