Paradise found...
My sweet husband is soooo on Cloud 9. I mean, he swept his wife away for a weekend. He arrange childcare. He cleared my calendar. He even took me shopping the night before so I could hit a few sale racks and stock up on summer-wear. And then...he found paradise. In Florida. He's got at least ten open-mouth-insert-foot freebies coming his way.
I won't bore you with the details, but Little Palm Island was so many things. Stunning. Private. And tasty! The food was incredible, and the wildlife thrilling. We were amazed by the wild Key Deer that swim to the island, and enjoyed watching manatee float past our bungalow.
After a long day flying home (that started at 4:30!) and enjoying the kids, I'm heading to bed and will tackle my to-do list tomorrow. Look for our Holiday Mini Session information to be publicized this week. We've updated our print prices and will post details (they will go into effect for sessions booked *after* September 1...our current pricelist will be honored for sessions booked up until this date). We're ready to debut our Holiday card designs-they are truly one-of-a-kind!



(I only had my little point and shoot this weekend, so these aren't the best quality)
I won't bore you with the details, but Little Palm Island was so many things. Stunning. Private. And tasty! The food was incredible, and the wildlife thrilling. We were amazed by the wild Key Deer that swim to the island, and enjoyed watching manatee float past our bungalow.
After a long day flying home (that started at 4:30!) and enjoying the kids, I'm heading to bed and will tackle my to-do list tomorrow. Look for our Holiday Mini Session information to be publicized this week. We've updated our print prices and will post details (they will go into effect for sessions booked *after* September 1...our current pricelist will be honored for sessions booked up until this date). We're ready to debut our Holiday card designs-they are truly one-of-a-kind!



(I only had my little point and shoot this weekend, so these aren't the best quality)




2 Comments:
I carry my point and shoot with me too on trips. They do pretty darn good in a pinch and make life through security much, much easier!!!!
Beautiful images!
Wow. That is one KEEPER of a husband.
Post a Comment
<< Home