Shopping Alert!
The amazing Mindy scoured the internet and FOUND that little dress from Catherine's session on Friday...I just ordered one for my Sam to wear to her fifth birthday party (I love it that much).
While browsing the online catalog I keep finding myself thinking "OOOhhhhh-THIS is perfect for photos...so is THIS! And THIS! Must have THIS!" (seriously-I could go on and on) (all while adding to my shopping cart...my husband is going to be *so* happy when he gets this bill! LOL)
So wanted to give you guys a little help when it comes time to shop for clothes for your upcoming session!
Of course-our clients receive a list of clothing boutiques (both local and online) as well as suggestions for what to wear to match the location that we'll be working at...but for everyone else...these things are too cute to keep a secret!
While browsing the online catalog I keep finding myself thinking "OOOhhhhh-THIS is perfect for photos...so is THIS! And THIS! Must have THIS!" (seriously-I could go on and on) (all while adding to my shopping cart...my husband is going to be *so* happy when he gets this bill! LOL)
So wanted to give you guys a little help when it comes time to shop for clothes for your upcoming session!
Of course-our clients receive a list of clothing boutiques (both local and online) as well as suggestions for what to wear to match the location that we'll be working at...but for everyone else...these things are too cute to keep a secret!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home