Monday, September 17, 2007

"No walkers in sight!"

I told my husband that I had a Senior session today, and he looked a bit shocked when I mentioned Deep Ellum.

"A Senior? Like, with a walker?"

No sweetie...no walkers.

Just a fun, vivacious, enigmatic Senior (as in, class of '08), who was also beautiful. What more could I have asked for today?

Annie and I had such fun today, exploring Deep Ellum, avoiding the homeless, and generally doing our part to beautify and revitalize the area.




More Seniors to come....stay tuned!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, my sweet gorgeous Annie!! Thank you for capturing such a beautiful young lady in a way that shows her spirit and beauty. I'm so glad you did this for her!! Oh, I miss those kiddos! I just can't believe she is a senior now. Wasn't it just yesterday that she was an 8th grader in my classroom?

6:53 PM, September 17, 2007  
Blogger Toni said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:38 PM, September 19, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow. Your pictures are absolutely fantastic. When I'm feeling blue, I love to check out the baby pics on your new website. Always makes me feel better. Can I twist your arm to bring your equipment to Houston???

7:06 PM, September 20, 2007  
Blogger nodnarB! said...

You promise we will still be around to take "Senior" photos of our chitlins' when they get to that age???

10:21 PM, September 20, 2007  
Blogger Stacey said...

Thanks for all you do and share! Come on over and receive your Friday Fuzzy!

6:19 AM, September 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, love the star pic. She's beautiful!

8:00 AM, September 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home