The results from round 2 (or is it 3?)...will there be a 4th?

Round 1: A few weeks ago I had to reschedule a few clients at the very last minute because of my sister's delivery in Houston.
Round 2: We met in Plano last weekend for Sloan's rescheduled 1 year session, and after five minutes this hazy, misty, drizzly rain started. We kept going, but finally had to call it a day, and rescheduled for...
Round 3: This morning we met, yet again, in Plano. Second verse, same as the first. Same cute clothes, same location, much better weather.
But we were thwarted by a "I-don't-want-to-look-at-you-or-smile, I-just-want-to-run-or-be-held" one year old.
Ahhhh, yes. The joys and special challenges of one year olds.
But...pssst! Sloan's Mommy and Daddy...take a peek at these! We may not need that round 4 after all!


I love this one, just because it captures exactly what was going on...the perfect location ( a weathered blue door and ivy), the perfect outfit, the cutest baby, but NO WAY was she going to let Daddy put her back down! We'd lower her to the ground, and she'd scream. We'd try to get Daddy to sit, and she'd scream. So we would all just look at her, scratching our heads thinking "Well...NOW what?"
I think Sloan was enjoying herself ;)




1 Comments:
is this "super cute hat" sloan? look how big she's gotten. and so insanely cute.
Post a Comment
<< Home