Sisters...
A certain little sister just turned the big 0-1, and we had her last baby plan session today. Mom and I had big hopes that we'd also get that one great photo for their Christmas Card.
You know. The ONE. With all three. Smiling. Laughing. Cheerful.
Easy, right?

*sigh*
At least Mom is easy going and was THERE, sweating alongside me-so she threw in the towel and said "I think a collage is a good idea!".
And I completely agreed!
We have some great shots of the girls...the sisters tickling:

The oldest in her gorgeous skirt on the stairs:

And a precious little birthday girl! Happy Birthday Addison!
You know. The ONE. With all three. Smiling. Laughing. Cheerful.
Easy, right?

*sigh*
At least Mom is easy going and was THERE, sweating alongside me-so she threw in the towel and said "I think a collage is a good idea!".
And I completely agreed!
We have some great shots of the girls...the sisters tickling:

The oldest in her gorgeous skirt on the stairs:

And a precious little birthday girl! Happy Birthday Addison!




1 Comments:
haHA. So mine is not the only family that has great difficulty in getting 3 children looking at the camera and smiling.
I feel her pain.
But still...gorgeous girls and gorgeous pictures!
Post a Comment
<< Home