Welcome Baby Hudson!
Jensen is officially a big brother!
Today was, hands down, THE easiest newborn session I've ever experienced. It was amazing to see how simple it was to move this little guy around. He cooperated 200%, slept like a log, and did not make. one. peep.
Can I clone him?
We'd bend him and fold him and curl him, and he'd just lay there, completely content.
And big brother? Another absolute dream. I asked his Mommy to not tell her friends (who are clients of mine as well) about their seamless session. They have new babies coming soon, and I now have very big shoes to fill.
I'm probably not helping...bragging about Hudson like this. But...just look! Don't you want to eat him up?


Today was, hands down, THE easiest newborn session I've ever experienced. It was amazing to see how simple it was to move this little guy around. He cooperated 200%, slept like a log, and did not make. one. peep.
Can I clone him?
We'd bend him and fold him and curl him, and he'd just lay there, completely content.
And big brother? Another absolute dream. I asked his Mommy to not tell her friends (who are clients of mine as well) about their seamless session. They have new babies coming soon, and I now have very big shoes to fill.
I'm probably not helping...bragging about Hudson like this. But...just look! Don't you want to eat him up?






5 Comments:
Oh my, these are gorgeous. I don't now how you do all of this! I get tired just reading about all of your sessions. Beautiful pictures--- thanks for sharing.
I just stumbled upon your blog, though I have seen your fantastic photography before on Jenny Scott's site. I'm blown away by these pictures! Truly amazing photography. If only I was in Dallas to have a session. Hmmm, how about you come down to New Zealand for a working holiday? :-)
I'm one of those mentioned friends...but no baby coming soon here, so you're off the hook. Amazing pictures! The boys look beautiful. I'm sure Kristin is thrilled!
Jen,
That first one completely blows me away with the symbolism - have I already said it...you're amazing!
love it!
Mandy
I just love the photo of big brother kissing baby. So sweet, and they're both so snuggly-looking.
Post a Comment
<< Home