Jake and the Froggy Day
My husband calls this kind of weather "Froggy".
Misty, foggy, damp and chilly.
I was rubbing my hands with glee in anticipation of today's urban session...what better weather to shoot in than soft diffused light? I can't think of anything better!
But first-a few images from my house on the 'froggy' morning...the kids and I were outside in our jammies, snapping pictures of this massive spider web:

And I think I finally found the perfect subject to photograph....slow moving (but wait...also no expression and no personality...eh, I'll pass!). Give me a feisty two year old any day!

Or just give me Jake! He was completely stylin' in his red vest and rainboots this morning. As I kept saying..."He's just so stinking CUTE!".
Don't you think so too?

He was also super cooperate, and we had a ball exploring the back alleyways of Plano. "Keep Out"? Who, us?

Yesterday's rainstorm left us the perfect gift for today's session (what's better for a boy in rainboots than a big PUDDLE!!!!).
Misty, foggy, damp and chilly.
I was rubbing my hands with glee in anticipation of today's urban session...what better weather to shoot in than soft diffused light? I can't think of anything better!
But first-a few images from my house on the 'froggy' morning...the kids and I were outside in our jammies, snapping pictures of this massive spider web:

And I think I finally found the perfect subject to photograph....slow moving (but wait...also no expression and no personality...eh, I'll pass!). Give me a feisty two year old any day!

Or just give me Jake! He was completely stylin' in his red vest and rainboots this morning. As I kept saying..."He's just so stinking CUTE!".
Don't you think so too?

He was also super cooperate, and we had a ball exploring the back alleyways of Plano. "Keep Out"? Who, us?

Yesterday's rainstorm left us the perfect gift for today's session (what's better for a boy in rainboots than a big PUDDLE!!!!).




3 Comments:
Jen, you always manage to capture the most amazing shots! We can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. Thanks! Mike, Shannon and Jake
The last one is breathtaking!
As a gal that loves the beauty in nature and the simple things, the spider web and snail are gorgeous. And the squirmy and handsome 2 year old isn't bad either. ; )
Post a Comment
<< Home