Friday, October 20, 2006

Jensen...

Today was baby Jensen's second session, and as always, I love watching "my" babies grow and change through our year-long baby plan.

This is absolutely my favorite age. Parents have heard me say more than once that I love this age because they can sit up, but can't escape! They are always so intrigued by my camera too, so we see lots of their big beautiful eyes as they stare hypnotically into the lens.



I just loved the colors in the artwork over mom and dad's bed:


Over the next few weeks you'll see almost daily updates as we officially enter the holiday season. 10 sessions in the next 6 days means we'll be posting sneak peeks fairly often, so bookmark and check back!

That being said, I'm taking this weekend off for a little pre-holiday-craziness break. I have a rowdy and outlandish girls' weekend planned...with my four year old (ha!). We're flying to the place I grew up to visit family and friends and just 'chill'. I return Sunday, and we hit the ground running with two sessions on Monday and at least one, more often two, sessions each day after that.

Hang on to your hats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home