Sweet Sloan...
This afternoon I had the chance to play with one of my dear baby planners...this was her second session and I had to laugh at the difference four months makes. Sloan was a cute newborn, I'll give her that...but what a stunning four month old she is! Chubby does not do her rolls (or her thighs) justice. She is as chunky as my little girl was at this age, which of course just made me want to stay and play (and reminisce) all day!
I flipped over this knit hat that grandma made for her...Sloan's mommy has an amazing sense of style and had this all planned out for me. Could not have been easier!
The question now is...black and white, or color?



Tomorrow is day 2 of our holiday mini sessions. We have two spots left next week on our third and final day...don't hesitate to call if you're interested! Wish us luck with no rain, and a break in the predicted 30 mph winds would be nice!
I flipped over this knit hat that grandma made for her...Sloan's mommy has an amazing sense of style and had this all planned out for me. Could not have been easier!
The question now is...black and white, or color?



Tomorrow is day 2 of our holiday mini sessions. We have two spots left next week on our third and final day...don't hesitate to call if you're interested! Wish us luck with no rain, and a break in the predicted 30 mph winds would be nice!




2 Comments:
I love that hat! Great pictures. I love the color one, well... I love the black and white one too....
She is the cutest baby girl in the entire world! I love both the color and the black & white. I am in advertising so if the photo is going to be in print, it would stand out more in color.
Post a Comment
<< Home