Monday, October 09, 2006

November...

It's my favorite time of the month...when two precious little ones descend on my dining-room-turned-studio and we play with my lights and backdrops (the only time I use these is for Dallas Child, so it's a fun change).

Of course, the lights, the 'stay right here on this sticker', and the young age of today's little ones all led to two short and sweet sessions. I'm fairly sure that the disc I handed over to the art director of the magazine held all of 25 images (and that's from the two sessions combined) . Normally that would make me nervous, but I just sat down and edited all 25 (did I mention: combined!?) and am in love with how they turned out!

You'd never know that pensive Ashton has been fighting a bug all weekend:



Cutie pie Mason walked and gave everyone hugs-we were in love! He answered every question I posed with a rarely heard "yes!". Can we clone him?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kellie Larsen said...

what cute little kids!!! they are adorable!

8:38 PM, October 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home