Sunday, October 08, 2006

"Because nice matters"...

So says the sign that hangs in the playroom at Julia, Christopher, and Riley Mae's house. These three munchkins were non-stop action, and I love that it's probably not just because today was Riley Mae's 3rd birthday (Happy birthday!!!). So what's the best thing to do? Let them just be themselves and go along for the ride, documenting each giggle, each tickle, and each sibling tackle.

A crazy, jumping, wiggly time was had by all, and in the end I think their dear dad had to admit that he had fun, and the session was (in his own words) "painless".

It's families like these that make me look at my own two gorgeous (crazy) kids and think "Hmmmm..." (which is also when my husband starts muttering words like 'birth control' and 'college tuition').

Meet J, C and RM:





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are absolutely amazing! Andrea I must say it was obviously worth the wait!!! TOO PRECIOUS.

6:22 PM, October 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home