Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Third time's the charm!

Let me just say this...I'm always up for a challenge!

Sweet Jake has had a horrible cough for three weeks, we've rescheduled this session twice because of it (and the third time was because I was kidnapped, read the post below). Today was finally the day, and a few minutes after my arrival sweet Jake started to cough, and cough, and cough. He turned beet red and I really thought we'd just do a few of little brother Parker and catch Jake in a few days when he was feeling better. Turns out, he rallied and this session was so worth the wait!

Jake and his little brother Parker were absolute dolls...even after the coughing spasms, even when naptime came and went, and even when Daddy headed off to work...both boys were absolute troopers and just kept charming me with their gorgeous blue eyes and big bright smiles left and right.

What a wonderful set of brothers.





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are especially stunning!

6:39 AM, September 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, i LOVE the last one!

10:28 PM, September 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home