Wednesday, September 20, 2006

CJ and Co.

This morning was baby planner CJ's second session with her very favorite photographer (I laugh when I say that because she was ready for me to leave before I was ready to leave...imagine that!). If she looks familiar, she is! This family is featured on the blog header (look up!).

Sweet newborn CJ was:


and is now...(at a mere 17 pounds!):


ready for her nap:


This one just makes me laugh...It's her "Are you still here?" face.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Jenn, I just love your work. I had so hoped that we could have found a time to 'book' you to capture MY Gabrielle as a newborn or even after! She is walking now and will be one on Oct. 12...last of the babies in my world. Maybe we can get you in her second year...At least I can dream! Keep doing your magic!
Here is HER website.... http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/o/ourprincessgirl3/
April (Wagner!)

8:22 PM, September 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home