Birthday Girl!
Today was baby Olivia's first birthday...and along with both sets of grandparents and (of course) her proud mommy and daddy-we were there to document her special day in our own little 'pre-party-party' (aka-her parents' way of making sure she crashed and was ready for the real event at 4:30).
Olivia is one of my gorgeous, talented, adorable and oh-so-special baby planners that you hear me brag about incessantly. I truly love watching them grow and change from session to session.
At 3 months she was all rolls and smiles
At 6 months she was freezing at the arboretum (Her mom and I share the same adventurous spirit and 'she'll be fine' attitude when it comes to high fashion photography...we must all make sacrifices to look beautiful, even as the brisk winds blow up our tutu while we sit on the chilly ground).
And at 12 months she is laughter (well, giggles) and walking and full-body launches onto her brown stuffed bear. But most of all...she is delightful.
Even as she gives Mommy a great big hug while covered in birthday cake frosting!
Olivia is one of my gorgeous, talented, adorable and oh-so-special baby planners that you hear me brag about incessantly. I truly love watching them grow and change from session to session.
At 3 months she was all rolls and smiles
At 6 months she was freezing at the arboretum (Her mom and I share the same adventurous spirit and 'she'll be fine' attitude when it comes to high fashion photography...we must all make sacrifices to look beautiful, even as the brisk winds blow up our tutu while we sit on the chilly ground).
And at 12 months she is laughter (well, giggles) and walking and full-body launches onto her brown stuffed bear. But most of all...she is delightful.
Even as she gives Mommy a great big hug while covered in birthday cake frosting!








1 Comments:
I found you through Dallas Child...
I am friends with Tessa and absolutly LOVE her! These pictures are adorable.. and I LOVE your header.
Post a Comment
<< Home