Boys, boys, boys!
My last few sessions (including the three covers for Dallas Child) have been all boys, all the time. There is something so wonderful about boys, (I have to admit I used tobe sort of scared of them, until I became a mommy to the most loveable little guy of all time).
Parents-please tell me I'm not the only Mommy out here with a little guy that loves to be naked...My dear boy pulled his pants down in the Harlingen airport Sunday. And our most recent sitter arrived before he had woken up for the day...she called me at a session to ask "Um...does he always sleep naked?".
So in the spirit of boys-a few of our recent cuties:
Jacob and Lucas (Happy 1st Birthday Luke!)

Baby Planner Jacob (you might recognize his gorgeous eyes-he is on the Sugar Photography home page)
Parents-please tell me I'm not the only Mommy out here with a little guy that loves to be naked...My dear boy pulled his pants down in the Harlingen airport Sunday. And our most recent sitter arrived before he had woken up for the day...she called me at a session to ask "Um...does he always sleep naked?".
So in the spirit of boys-a few of our recent cuties:
Jacob and Lucas (Happy 1st Birthday Luke!)

Baby Planner Jacob (you might recognize his gorgeous eyes-he is on the Sugar Photography home page)




1 Comments:
Ah, a naked boy!!! Yes I have one of those myself. Actually, I just thought he took after his dad.
While I was reading your post, my little man just stripped down and is off playing. It is not easy to keep him dress that is for sure.
You pictures are amazing. I wish you lived in NY. Enjoy your visit with my friend Tracey.
Post a Comment
<< Home