Mini Sessions...almost gone!
We are amazed and flattered by how quickly the mini sessions are booking up. There only three spots left!


If you are thinking of doing this, or know someone that might be interested, don't think on it too much longer. We hate turning people away, but we are absolutely booked solid until 2007!
You can contact us by phone or email-our contact information is here.
Check back tomorrow for a break in our recent run of boys, boys boys! Tomorrow we'll feature newborn Addison, less than a week old (exactly how we like our newborns!) and her TWO older sisters! Her sweet mom has issued a challenge..."I don't expect a picture of the three of them together!".
That's all I needed to hear...now I'm motivated (and hoping I didn't just shoot myself in the foot by saying that, ha ha).
Jen
You can contact us by phone or email-our contact information is here.
Check back tomorrow for a break in our recent run of boys, boys boys! Tomorrow we'll feature newborn Addison, less than a week old (exactly how we like our newborns!) and her TWO older sisters! Her sweet mom has issued a challenge..."I don't expect a picture of the three of them together!".
That's all I needed to hear...now I'm motivated (and hoping I didn't just shoot myself in the foot by saying that, ha ha).
Jen




1 Comments:
oh Jen, I hope that we are able to get a shot during our newborn session!! I'll be so disappointed if not. With not know when this little one will come, I feel like we are in limbo here. I'm crossing my fingers though. Everyone is anticipating the Malone Christmas card after such a big hit last year!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home